My name is Jordan Jackson, from Alberta, Canada and I am the proud owner of a Nitrous Blue Ford Focus RS. (@xXSchwiftyRSXx on Instagram)
It all started in early 2015, late 2014 when rumors that Ford was coming out with a all-wheel drive, turbo charged RS for North America. When I heard this, I knew I had to have one. As soon as the order banks opened, I was at my dealership to order one.
Fast forward to June 2016, and I very eagerly took delivery of my new RS, about a month before my wedding, 2 months before our big honeymoon road trip. The road trip with the RS was 7500 km of non stop fun, and where I think I got to know my car the best. I really enjoy taking pictures of my car, and my honeymoon is where it really all started.
My current mod list is pretty short, but I have a long list of things I would like to do with the car: Cobb AP, new intercooler, intake and aero, just to name a few. Here’s what I have done so far.
- 3″ MBRP Aluminum Exhaust (Down Pipe Back)
- Green Filter replacement for OEM air filter
- Mountune BPV
- Mountune SSC
- Boomba Racing Short Shift Adapter Plate
- Boomba Racing Aluminum Shifter Bushings
- Anarchy Motive Custom 6 Speed Atlas Shift Knob
- Tint on front, rear and hatch window
- Husky Liner Floor Mats