Mini JCW International Orange Edition
Mini USA announced a new special edition for the John Cooper Works model, that will debut during the Mini Takes the States biennial owners road rally and will be exclusively available in the U.S. market
The John Cooper Works International Orange Edition is based on the recently facelifted MINI Cooper S JCW, featuring a bold orange color with unique decals and a lot of extras parts including:
- Edition Specific High Gloss Midnight Black Metallic Spoiler
- Ferric Gray 18-inch Double Spoke John Cooper Works Wheels with 205/40-R18 performance tires
- John Cooper Works Pro Exhaust with Bluetooth controlled flap
- John Cooper Works Chrome Tailpipe trims
- Custom Black Side Stripes
- Carbon Fiber Mirror Caps
- Custom Black Fuel Filler Cap
- High Gloss Black Door Handles
- Custom Front and Rear Bumper Decals
The standard equipment of the limited production special edition will also include: Panorama Roof / Comfort Access Keyless Entry / Piano Black Interior & Exterior Accents / Heated Front Seats / Sirius XM Satellite Radio / Harman Kardon Sound System / Active Driving Assistant / Automatic Climate Control / MINI Storage Package / Head Up Display / Touchscreen Navigation Package.
There are no changes under the bonnet, where we still find the TwinPower Turbo 2.0-litre 4-cylinder engine that produces 170 kW/231 hp and 320 Nm of torque, accelerating the car from 0-100 km/h in 6.1 seconds and providing a maximum speed of 246 km/h.