Hyundai i30 N Option Concept
Besides the i30 N Fastback that we saw a few days ago, Hyundai is launching another interesting concept at the 2018 Paris Motor Show previewing a number of customisation features that will be available for the i30 N in the future.
The i30 N Option concept is fitted with 25 exterior avnd interior individualisation options including:
- Carbon rear wing with the N emblem
- Carbon Hood with integrated air vents
- Front Splitter
- Side Sills
- Quad mufflers
- Larger rear diffuser and rear bumper extension
- Red character line on the N grille
- Casted lightweight 20 inch rims
- High Performance semi-slick tyres
- N Option matt paint (especially created for the show car)
Inside, the car features black carbon accents on the dashboard, door handles, air vents and steering wheel.
Another addition that improves the quality of the interior is the Alcantara trim for the upper dashboard, steering wheel and the lightweight sport bucket seats. Finally, there are sport pedals, a new gear shift and other bits and pieces that will be detailed in the future.
Hyundai didn’t announce the pricing and the availability of the accessories however we expect a market launch in the coming months.