- MK7 VW Golf GTi Clubsport Rear Seat Delete.
- MK7 VW Golf GTi Clubsport Rear Strut Rail and Cargo Net.
- VWR Flappy Paddle Extensions.
- Custom Carbon Fibre Door Handles. (Made by a Carbon Fibre Manufacturing Company in Belgium. Can’t remember the name.)
- TRC Lower Line Splitter Kit mounted all round in Gloss Black. (Front Splitter, Side Skirt Extensions, Rear Spats)
- Maxton Rear Diffuser painted in Gloss black with custom Carbon Fibre Diffuser Fins which we’re also made by the Manufacturing company in Belgium.
- 20% Tint on all windows (Other than windscreen as that has a custom Sunstrip. All work done by Sunset Tints)
- Forge Motorsport Wheel Spacers on the Front (7mm) and Rear. (12mm)
- Custom Widemouth style paint job to the front bumper.
- Carbon Fibre VW badges on Front and Rear.
- Genuine VW Carbon Fibre Mirror Replacement caps.
- Genuine ASPEC PPV400 Carbon Project Spoiler with custom Paintwork to the Side Fins.
- Genuine Jaguar XFR bonnet vents in Gloss Black precisely cut into the exact correct position.
- De Wiper Glass piece on the rear window.
- Newest model of Bola Alloys being the Bola B25. 19” In Gloss Black 8.5J with an offset of 42.
- Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S tyres all round in 235/35/R19. (With White Tyre Lettering)
- 15/20mm VWR Lowering Springs all round.
- Nuespeed Direct Air Intake.
- Forge Turbo Muffler Delete.
- Forge Turbo Intake Elbow.
- Cobra 3” Decat Turbo Back Full Exhaust System (Resonated) with 4x 4.7” Oval Tips.
- Custom Map on ECU making this car 394bhp and 540nm of torque.
- Custom Map on DSG to reduce the gear change speed down the less than 1/10 of a second and the Launch control was altered to ensure perfect 0-60 times can be achieved.
- Custom Map on Rear Differential to make the car transfer its power in a 60F/40R format instead of a 70F/30R format.
With all this work being done the car achieved 182mph on the dyno and the best 0-60 I have recorded myself on the roads is 3.42 seconds.