MINI launches the Rosewood Edition in Australia
- Strictly limited MINI Rosewood Edition debuts in Australia with only 40 units available
- Special Indian Summer Red finish perfect to usher in the warm weather
- Contrast elements in Piano Black for a bold colour statement
- Special edition badging and 3D-printed dashboard further differentiates this special collection car from standard offering
- Priced from $59,250* and available to order via MINI’s pioneering online ordering process
Hot on the heels of the MINI Nightfall Edition announced yesterday, MINI drops another limited-run collection with the new Rosewood Edition Hatch.
A limited mix of the 3- and 5-Door Hatches will make up this 40 special-edition run.
From boot to bonnet, the limited MINI Rosewood Edition makes a bold statement with highly-differentiated features and a seasonal splash of colour.
Based on the MINI Cooper S, the Rosewood Edition retains the same 2.0-litre TwinPower Turbo engine, generating 141kW and 280Nm for exhilarating performance. A 7-speed sports DCT transfers power to the front wheels, and the car achieves a 0-100 km/h sprint time of just 6.7s (6.8s for 5-door Hatch).
But everywhere else, the MINI Rosewood Edition simply throws the option catalogue away.
The MINI Rosewood Edition Hatch borrows the Clubman’s Indian Summer Red Metallic coat for the season and wears it with panache, ushering in warm weather with a rush of colour. It says goodbye to classic chrome, and opts instead for elegant Piano Black contrast elements to its colour.
Edition specific badging and special blacked-out MINI logos complete the fashion-forward exterior treatment.
Inside, an exclusive MINI Yours leather lounge package covers more surfaces in the supple material, while piano black interior surfaces and a MINI Yours nappa leather steering wheel adds another level of luxury.
Bespoke elements top the list of interior enhancements – side scuttles engraved with a ‘Rosewood’ designation differentiate the car immediately upon entry, and the eye is pulled further toward a special edition 3D-printed dashboard fascia.
Behind the steering wheel, a 5-inch digital screen replaces the traditional instrument binnacle, while the latest in infotainment, including wireless Apple CarPlay connectivity, are shown in an 8.8-inch touchscreen monitor in the centre console.
“As far as bold statements go, a dashing-looking MINI is hard to top. With the Rosewood Edition MINI Hatch, we’ve taken the options rulebook and tossed it – making a car that is truly special. As we approach spring and summer, this burst of colour from MINI is sure to bring a smile to fans all around the country,” commented Brett Waudby, General Manager for MINI in Australia and New Zealand on the new MINI Rosewood Edition Hatch.
The MINI Rosewood Edition Hatch starts from $59,250*, and is available for order online via MINI’s pioneering digital deposit process.
Key highlights of the MINI Rosewood Edition Hatch:
- Indian Summer Red Metallic exterior colour
- Piano Black Exterior
- Piano Black MINI badges and Edition-specific badging
- 17” Cosmos Spoke Wheels in Black with run-flat safety tyres
- Panorama Sunroof
- Piano Black interior and Edition-specific 3D-printed dash fascia
- Anthracite Headliner
- MINI Yours Leather Lounge in Carbon Black
- MINI Yours Wakkanappa Sports Steering Wheel
- Side scuttle and entry sills with Rosewood design
- MINI Navigation system with Real Time Traffic Information and 8.8 touchscreen monitor
- Adaptive LED headlights incl. Union Jack tail lights
- Comfort Access
- Reversing Camera
- Park Distance Control, front rear (PDC)
- Wireless Phone Charging in armrest
- MINI Connected Drive Services
- Apple CarPlay®
- Emergency call and Teleservices
- Harman Kardon HiFi Sound System with 12 speakers (410 Watt) and 8-ch digital amplifier
Power / Torque
MINI Cooper S
4-cylinder petrol 1,998cm3
5.5 l/100 km
MINI Cooper S
4-cylinder petrol 1,998cm3
5.6 l/100 km
*Recommended Retail Pricing is shown and includes GST. Customers are advised to contact their nearest MINI dealer for all pricing enquiries.