Updated Abarth 595 range for Europe
Abarth announced several updates for the the European 595 range.
The 2019 model range of the Italian hot hatch includes four trim levels and a flagship “Rivale” version in hatchback or convertible bodystyle. All of them come with Euro 6D-Temp compliant 1.4 T-Jet engines combined with either a manual 5-speed gearbox or an optional robotised sequential gearbox with shift paddles. Additionally, the Record Monza exhaust is now equipped with an active valve controlled by a Sport button for an even more distinctive sound.
- Abarth 595 (107kw /145hp) – 16 inch alloy wheels, matte black bumper inserts, Uconnect 5-inch infotainment system.
- Abarth 595 Pista (Trofeo in the UK) (118kw /160hp) – 17 inch alloy wheels, Record Monza active exhaust, Abarth Telemetry, Abarth sports seats, Uconnect 7-inch infotainment system (compatible with Apple CarPlay and Google Android Auto)
- Abarth 595 Turismo (121kw /165hp) – 17-inch Gran Turismo light alloy wheels, Koni FSD rear shock absorbers,optional carbon fibre front splitter and carbon mirror caps, Abarth leather sports seats and door panel inserts, body coloured bumper inserts, Urban Pack (parking sensors, rain sensor and dusk sensor), matte grey interior finish, Uconnect 5-inch infotainment system.
- Abarth 595 Competizione (132kw / 180hp) – 17 inch alloy wheels, Record Monza active exhaust, optional mechanical self-locking differential (Abarth D.A.M.), Abarth Corsa by Sabelt seats, front and rear Koni FSD (Frequency Selective Damping) shock absorbers, Brembo braking system with 4-piston aluminium monobloc fixed red calipers (or optional grey, black or yellow) and 305 mm ventilated discs, grey bumper inserts, dark grey interior finish, Uconnect 5-inch infotainment system.
- Abarth 695 Rivale (132kw / 180hp) – range topping version with a two-tone Riva Evening Blue and Shark Grey paintwork and optional mahogany interior trim inspired by the Riva “56 Rivale” open, one of the most elegant and fastest yachts the Sarnico yard has ever built.
The cars also feature minor visual updates, like the slightly larger front air scoop that looks more aggressive while increasing engine cooling by 18%, a more pronounced diffuser and two new body colours “Adrenaline Green” (on the 595 Competizione and Pista/Trofeo) and “Asphalt Grey” (on the Turismo).
Inside, there is an updated Uconnect infotainment system with 5 or 7 inch touch screen, a new optional flat bottomed steering wheel, a white font for the turbo pressure gauge and different carbon or alcantara trim levels.